Letters of Notification will be mailed home to students without a
valid excuse for increments of three period absences of more than 30
minutes in any one period during the school day. Students who receive a
Letter of Notification after the first three truancies of thirty minutes
or more will be assigned Saturday School on specified weekends from
8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
Print 2016-2017 Saturday School Dates
Saturday School Dates:
- Saturday School is held on specific Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. until
12:30 p.m. Dates are posted below. Latecomers will not be admitted after
8:30 a.m. Students will be dismissed four hours from the time they sign
- No electronic devices are allowed. They will be confiscated.
- If you do not attend Saturday School, the Sheriff’s Department may
issue a citation of truancy. Last-minute discrepancies between student
accounts and Attendance Office records will result in Saturday School
being reassigned to the next-session to reconcile the situation.
- Breaks are held from 10:30 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. sharp. Food service is available.
- Students will not be allowed to leave Saturday School early.
- For student safety and supervision, students will only be allowed to
go to the restrooms, their lockers, etc. during designated breaks.
- Students will be required to bring and complete school work during
Saturday School and may be required to clean up areas of the school.
- Students will not be allowed to sleep or appear to be sleeping (head on desk).
- Students will not be allowed to talk to other students during Saturday School.
- Students will not be allowed to use any audio visual/communication devices during Saturday School (electrionic devices, etc.)
- School rules and Dress Code apply. A student not complying will be
asked to leave, resulting in further disciplinary consequences.
- If you cannot attend Saturday School, notify Cheryl in the Main Office with a note to be reassigned.
- Students must remain on campus. Leaving for the Village, Quick Stop
or parking lots will not be allowed. You will not be allowed back into
- If a student does not arrive on time, fails to meet a Saturday
School guideline, or leaves early at any point, the Saturday School
session will be considered unsuccessful – no credit for make-up hours will be awarded.
- September 10, 2016<ACT>
- September 24, 2016
- October 8, 2016
- October 22, 2016<ACT>
- November 5, 2016<SAT>
- November 19, 2016
- December 10, 2016<ACT>
- January 28, 2017
- February 4, 2017
- February 25, 2017
- March 11, 2017<SAT>
- March 25, 2017
- April 15, 2017
- April 29, 2017
- May 13, 2017
For Community Service Options for Saturday School, Click Here: Community service policy 16-17
- All Community Service verification forms must be submitted no later than May 26th, 2017 to the AP of Student Services.
- There is no Saturday School in the month of June.
- <> Denotes concurrent day of either SAT or ACT test dates.